Re: Manamon Can you give?

If we are all useless and I am the worse developer in histroy, why are you still here reading and responding to my every post? Are you trying as hard as you can to prove or send a message? I really don't like to get personal and I try to just ignore and filter out the comments from you and other forum members, but this one is just over the top.
Again, if we are all useless stop coming on the forum then. If  am the worse developer you have ever seen don't respond to my every post and topic with comments like 'Oh Ivan you are stingy and you don't have a right to comment.' etc. All I gain from these posts from members is that most of the forum is made up of people who will go down on someone's throat for a simple mistake. This of course, is nothing that's breaking the rules or you're not even doing anything wrong, I'm just pointing out what I think when I see your comments that sound more like childish entitlement.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : belatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : belatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : belatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ManiaCs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : belatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : belatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : belatrix via Audiogames-reflector