Re: last of the living dead by Power wolf

Aha, another fan of this band, very good.

Yes, in fact it's latin which you hear throughout the song, here is what I could translate, good that I took the 4 year latin course in school xd.

And the Lord will send a plague on all the nations
That fought against Jerusalem
Their people will become like walking corpses,
Their flesh rotting away.
Their eyes will rot in their sockets,
And their tongues will rot in their mouths.

Greetings Moritz.