Re: raspberry pi talking images

F123Light is really weird. Is this supposed to be a really basic operating system? What version of Linux is this running? What is this weird TTS voice I hear? It's not eSpeak. Can I enable SSH?

Okay, so this is just plain stupid! The menu doesn't contain very many applications. After opening the file manager, I discovered that there are many more applications including Libre Office that are not listed on the menu. Why is this? Getting to them isn't very intuitive either, because you must use the go menu in the file manager. Also, what's up with Orca on here? None of my settings will save, and I can't open the preferences window with the Orca modifier and space. How do I get my settings to save? They reset when I change applications. Oh, and how do you get rid of those annoying beeps when switching apps?

Thisi s pretty cool, in that I have a talking Raspberry Pi 4. However, it seems to be half-baked. There are so many things I can't seem to do. For instance, I must use alsamixer in the terminal to change the volume. Ubuntu mate is much easier to use.