Re: I'm leaving for now

Hi
so this is sad that sam is leaving for now.
Remember the guy danny standley left the forum. because of lack of management and other stuff.
well I am not blaiming sam and other people for the lack of management but here is the thing.
When you creat the game you should have a proper planning and proper self councilling about the roadmap.
I advice that do not take any action before the self analysis and mentorship
from these incidents you should inspire your self that you should not be a part of clone.
I know that ultra power has a unique concept which was exciting that's why everyone want to make it  and develope it as if their own game.
well in the bottom line I can say that stay safe and be happy
and try to move on and yes This topic should be closed.
Thanks
Ishan