Re: Manamon Can you give?

See? I told you, I told you all along! The entire audio games forum admin pannel is a giant false flag operation conducted by the aalliance of abused and suppressed cats! They want to turn the humans into mindless slaves to post cute human videos on the catnet, and... they're gonna start with all of you sheeple on this forum! Do you know what that means? It means they must begin by removing all loud and outspoken members. I'm not making shit stuff up. I can proove it, I saw it all in my dreams, and the aligning of jupiter and Mars with the egyption pyramides on the zenith of the 23rd of October 2969 will proove that i'm right! And you know what's even worse? Jayde and Liam are actually the two consuls of a group of shape shifting lizard people which have allied themselves with the alliance of abused and suppressed cats! The cats have been fighting an age old war with the trolls manufactured at area 51, so trolls are not permitted here! This is why the trolls are restricted to sitting around at groom lake watching pr0nz and trying to launch attacks with their aurora sky vessle saucers! But if the admin lizards see even one troll, they use the ban hammer! But do you want to know the horrible trueth about this ban hammer? Ok, here goes! Whenever it is used, it sends an encoded signal to the ancient alien megacivilization from Serious, which will then abduct the banned troll or troll loving sympathiser and turn them into a shape shifting lizard person, implant that person into a government, and all of this to further the dasterdly plans of the alliance of abused and suppressed cats! And this is why I say, you must protect yourself! Shield your home and all those you love and buy my anti cat tin foil hats, and my shape shifting lizard person killing water pistols!