Re: any people who dj out there?

YEah DJay is the only thing I can think of, as well.  I used to use it with a  Pioneer DDJ We Go 4.  The one thing that was nice about that setup was that you could route the voiceover to the headphones only instead of the main outputs, literally giving you a nice main outputs with no issues.    I would have loved to find something for Windows users though.  Last I spoke with them though, they said they had intentions on making the windows version accessible, but haven't heard anything on it since well I"ve not asked in over a year.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector