Re: google home tips and advice?

You can play games, podcasts, local radio stations, ask it questions, set timers, set reminders, add things to your calendar, order Uber Rides, Order pizza, add stuff to your shopping list, and Buy things but you have to set that up. You can say wake me up with a band name or a song name. The google home can also make calls but can't recieve them. Any linked accounts such as Uber, Ear Play, and so on are set up through the google assistant app. You also change the voice, and change some other settings in the assistant app. You will need the google home app to set up the device and its very easy to set up. If you use the home for your alarm be aware that if the power or internet goes out that that alarm will be cleared. You can set and listen to news briefings, set short cuts such as good morning, I'm home, Good night, and more. Short cuts lets you do a number of things at once such as get the weather, then play news, then play music, and change lights to blue. There are a lot of games on google such as Lost in Space, lucky Trivia, Strangest Day, Jungle Adventure, Harry Potter quizs, Harry Potter sorting Hat, The accanator, magic 8 ball, which kind of fruit are you, madlibs, riddle room, and more! If there's anything I missed that you want to know more about let me know and see the below links.

https://assistant.google.com/explore/g/5

https://assistant.google.com/explore/c/5/