Re: astral projection can a blind person do it?

We can not see during the projection because our mind filters the experience. So, if your mind doesn't know how to see it wont see. For someone who had sight before going blind it will work, that person will be able to use sight during the experience.
@67 I wouldn't advise you to try it then. There is nothing that can harm you during that experience but your mind can play some tricks on you, I.E. you could falsely believe that there is no way back and remain blocked for a while, or your mind might create some terrific things around you like monsters. You wont be harmed by them but the experience is so real that the mind doesn't know that and it will activate it's deffense mecanisms. I've had this happen when I was a beginner at this but I learned to control what I'm experiencing since then. But, it's a very unpleasant experience if the trip goes wrong and if you're easily affraid then it can harm your mental health.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Maranatà via Audiogames-reflector