Re: Trouble with trimps

Okay, I finished life, which wasn't half as bad as I thought, am also now at highest zone 133 hurrah! though I admit part of this was me having to be places earlier this week so letting my trimps just farm maps and push a bit further on, still I got a big dump of helium which was good.

Since then I've been running the meditate challenge 2 to see if I can raise my attack a bit before I try some of the tougher ones like mapocalypse, Slow or scientist V, since I don't want to be caught out the way I was with frugal.

Actually I'm thinking about doing a second run of life just to make sure I'm as tough as I need to be, as well as make sure I have enough helium since I know from looking at the wiki that the perks from mapocalypse and coordinated are expensive ones, and in general with trimps a bit of consolidation never hurts.