Re: what can i do to improve my grades

I agree with amerikranian and drums61999 here, actually my method of writing sounds rather similar to amacranian's.

I never liked working at home when I was at school either, and even used to go to the local library to just sit and work sometimes. I had to somewhat break that habit at university, where I'd often just have to work in my bedroom, though I also used to work in other places too.

I can't say about these honours courses etc, since that's an American thing, but one thing I fully agree with drums61999 about, is that it's always better to work to a target rather than a time limit.

say to yourself "I will get at x number of words done" or "i will do this many problems" and don't move until they're finished, frequently if you get into things as people have said, things should start working anyway.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector