Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hi there, I go by the name Astrum in a little fantasy MUD called Asteria.

We've had quite an influx of players from this forum, so I wanted to post in the thread about our game and say hello and thank you to everyone for stopping by.

The staff of the MUD are really dedicated to making the game as good as it can be for users of screen readers, so I'd like to let everyone know that they're welcome to contribute suggestions.

...And that's why I'm here!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Lawrence_McSu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Lawrence_McSu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : bad guy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : plscks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Audiogamer1000 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : colpick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : AstrumErsatra via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Kandarin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : bunnyHunter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : flight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : AudioGamer200 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Webber via Audiogames-reflector