NVDA on touch screens, does it work OK?

Hi.

On my hunt for a new laptop I came over convertibles. i didn't hear the term convertible for the first time and know what these things are, but I never actually checked how modern day screen readers like Narrator, Jaws and NVDA keep up with touch based screens.
as far as I found out there are convertibles and normal laptops with a touch screen s the normal monitor.
I'm curious how well NVDA works with windows 10 devices like for example the Surface by Microsoft.

Are there any experiences with touch based screens you guys have?
Would be curious because I never worked with a windows 10 tablet before.

Greetings Moritz.