Re: What in your opinion should paid games have To make it worth buying

the big thing for me is replay ability. I don't want to pay for a game that I am oinly going to play once and never play again. games like super egg hunt, however, are a different story because of all the different game modes and the randomized maps, which is why I bought the game.
As much as I disagree with vg storm's developing methods, the thing I do like about manamon is it's probably not a game you play once. The thing about it is that there are so many different combinations of manamon that you don't just have to play one combination. That, for me, makes the game replayible for quite some time, though I will agree that a lot of the areas are frankly way too big, which seems to be a common theme in aron's games for one reason or another.