Re: In Need of a good story writer

*compares Link to Drake* ... interesting combination.
Consistency isn't something you pick up from a short sample, unless you're picking up a complete and utter failure (see: GPT2's LotR fanfiction, where the author was literally an AI).
Anyway, the quality of my writing varies uncomfortably with the quality of what I've been reading. So I guess I could finally dig into those Mistborn audio books I somehow obtained but haven't read, if a Sandersonian influence is worthy. Or go on a quest to dig up my copy of The Great Hunt, which is the sort of hardback tome you use as a weapon when being mugged.
Wait, samples? Oh, OK. [pending phone edit]