Re: Sequence Storm Rhythm Racing Game

Hello there, so I'm on the part where you have to collect the goat, snake fragments and trying to catch up with my notes but they all keep fading away and so can't tell which ones I'm supose to hit next. I'm in autable queues 1 and even with hiper speed, can't seem to keep up. Is there anything I should upgrade? I can't upgrade right now because I don't have enough points and or credits to upgrade. Is there a way to get more credits to upgrade or no? Thanks all.