Re: Artus' "Extended Clok mod"! Mush-z and mushclient.

No it doesn't. I unfortunately don't know how to make it do that lol.
And sorry for the super long delay guys. I meant to move the packs back to my dropbox but unfortunately never got to do so. I was cought up in other things and kept forgetting about it. I'll do it at some point. But fear not, the old links are still usable.
And @Ogomez, I handed my inferno pack to somoene else now that someone destroyed my fun severely and I quit. The others are still in progress, but I can't yet call any finished. I'll try to upload once they're better improved than their current stage.