Re: Just beat Papa Sangre II, my thoughts

Hi.

Hmm, actually I take that back.
I think it took about 3 hours to beat, maybe 3 and a half.
It wasn't days though which is pretty cool.
I think the hardest level for me was the final one with Papa.
I will say that the voice acting was superb!

  • [Audiogames-re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Chris
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Chris
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: dd
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: dd
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Exodus