Re: Early 2015 macbook air, is it worth upgrading?

I actually wasn’t even going to try ebay after seeing basically nothing on amazon, but I found a pretty good deal on ebay. I’ll just have to hope I can get this stupid bank situation sorted out before someone else gets it. Thanks for the tip though. The one I’m looking at buying has 8 gigs of ram and I believe 4 cores, so pretty excited about this. The HDD is also 750 gigs, so may not even need to upgrade it for a while. Pretty insain something from 2012 can still run 10.15, says a lot about how long term these devices actually can be.