Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

What kind of stats is the plant type starter supposed to have? In Manamon 1, Leefox seemed to have balanced stats, but someone on this topic said that plant type starter hits hard. Does that mean that I should save and keep picking until I get one with high physical attack or special attack? Rite now I just finished the fight with the hyper Mondevol, that was hard. I confused it with Owlaw's Magic Lights attack, used a Power Potion on the standered-shadow type, Pixer, and pounded on it with Pixer, Owlaw and the water type starter who's name I can't remember right now. Anyway, back to the game after I finish work and step aerobics.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector