Re: How could I go about writing my autobiography?

Jot down ideas and then put it in order. As good of any place to start. Don't worry about spelling or anything like that. Then when your ready have a close friend or family member help you fix it up. If you go to or belong to a college they often have writing centers there. If not such a thing might exist at a local library.