Oh shit with cheats, finally?

Hi guys,
Well, I finally got off my lazy ass and decided to release the Oh Shit Cheats program I wrote... a year ago. Remember that thing from Episode 1 of my podcast?
I didn't put this in new releases since *technically* it's not a new game. I also can't guarantee you won't ever get errors, but I have played and tested this many times and it's worked for me thus far.
For those who don't listen to my podcast, I'll explain: basically, this is a standalone version of Oh Shit that, if you pause the game and hit space, allows you to enter cheat codes. You can make the game do all kinds of crazy shit with these codes. Initially I thought I was never really going to release this, but listeners of my podcast have been asking for it periodically.
During last night's stream I released it, but if you didn't tune in you didn't get it. Now however, you do!
I hope you enjoy this little thing -- and if you're interested, I hope you can check out my podcast as well! It's a biweekly stream where I play all kinds of audio games -- including those unique and lesser known games that we've forgotten about. big_smile
Anyways, as with all other Oh Shit related things, get it below:
http://stevend.net/oh_shit
Thanks, and enjoy!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Remi via Audiogames-reflector