Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Ah, very good. Someone's chasing me. haha. I have a Plumirage but I haven't raised it at all, just caught it feral and boxed it.

As far as that shadow-canyon boss

slight
spoilers
Do not ever let yourself get down to only one manamon, or you're done.
I believe I killed him mostly using Greniverb (plant-sound) and Shadina (sound-shadow). When he went stone or steel or whatever, I was screwed, but I just tried to tank hits and stay alive.

Really, really wish full revives were available for sale before this big boss fight, even if they wre expensive. Reviving at half health means I just keep dying as soon as I'm attacked. I don't exactly have time to stop and heal completely, or the damn boss gets nasty.

Grumble grumble grumble.