Re: Papa Sangre II, how the f*** do you get past some of these damn levels

Hi.

For the path thing, you need to just throw the glass with every two steps.
If you hear the whooshing sound, turn left or right and throw the glass to see if the area is clear.
Walk a couple of steps forward, then turn back to face the phone sound. Throw glass to see if it's safe to move forward.
If not, turn left or right and test to see if it's safe.
Keep doing this until the path to the phone is clear.

As for the oil thing, just aim your device directly at the oil sound and use the extinguisher.
It took me a few tries but you should be able to do it.
As for the submarine, it is kind of tricky.
Just make sure to get the music outside and then try to hurry back in and get the air.
Then, just try to grab the last two pieces as fast as you can.
If I managed to get through the game without skipping a single level, anyone else can.
It's not easy though.
I thought it would be easy since the beginning levels were pretty simple but it gets challenging near the end.
I don't really know how much replay value this game has though.