Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

At this point in the game, yes. I haven't found much in there either yet, but presumably we'll be coming back.
I'm still keeping an eye out for level herbs, they're definitely a lot less common this time around. That, or it's just because I'm missing all the hidden ones and there's no guide. lol I found one in a treasure box... but I'm hesitant to use the 3 keys I did find.
Speaking of keys...
In the ice preserve, enter the gate, shoot straight west. You'll find another treasure key.