A question for those who played fifa 20 demo on consoles.

Hello.
I would like to know the exact areas where the text to speech works. could you please let me know which sections of the game are read?
e.g. the main menu, all the four tabs, what about the kick off menu, what about team selection?
Remember that this is for consoles. I own fifa 20 on PC and this option is unavailable for me. I'm doing a research and i want to know the current progress on the text to speech option.