Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

There moderators,
i changed my e mail addres, so it is my real one, also as for the VPN:
Yep, i use TOr as my daily driver, i hope you understand that, i never use chrome of firefox, and this is because, tor is more secure and anonimus. And also, I really hope that hat wont block me from using this forum, as i really enjoy it and i am reading it for like three years, as i told you before, i totaly understand that you take caution before unrestricting users with VPN, and i am sorry if there is something wrong with that, but i just love it and wont stop using it, because you are really more secure.
Greetings,
Harry!s

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Audiogamer1000 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : androide via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dave98 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : liam gaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : wobesound via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : James malabiga via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector