Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

You say myaneko is actually worse this time around? I'm admittedly amused since it was worse than useless in the first game. I'm still looking for ideas to fill out the rest of my team. I'm doing most stuff with colovaird, lantlare and frorgeril. I still have gowater but it mostly gets used as cleanup. Mostly it seems redundant though and will be replaced when I find something better. I haven't seen anything yet that stands out as a real winner for the other 3 slots. I'm to the point where some stuff was revealed and somebody pitched us a major ball. Getting ready to go through his house after a lot of walking around aimlessly and backtracking from one section of brytanburg to the other. Now that I have the rope though, I don't remember where all the "special" trees are, that I've had to simply ignore up to this point.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ulisesmonge39 via Audiogames-reflector