Re: Blastbay Studios Open Source Libraries

@52: since bass can both load and stream multiple sound file formats built-in and still more via addons, you can wrap that convolution and hrtf thing in a bass addon and you will benefit from the streamming capabilities, more file formats than one could implement in a lifetime as well as recording, encoders, streamming to a shoutcast or icecast server and many more things.
@57: thanks for that combinations tip, checking it to see what becomes of it. Btw, I don't want to use angelscript with c++, I am using it with pb with the C interface.
@philip: can you tell me, from the bgt objects, wich of them are reference objects and which are value ones? If when you register a reference type, you have to associate a factory function that returns a "new" object, than what should a constructor for a value type return? I am asking it only because the documentation is abit unclear about this and I don't know quite what to make of it.