Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Hey you guys.. First off, love manamon 2.. I tried playing part 1 a year or so back and couldn't get into it.. decided to try out part 2 and immediately bought the whole game even though I havent finished the demo yet. Lol. So I have a few questions, seeing as I'm a complete newbie...

1. How do I know which power uses which stat? For example, the doving's peck, the type says air but it's obviously a physical attack. Is the damage calculated on his strength or magic attack stat?
2. I saw someone had said they got one of the little girl's coin from the power plant in condua city or something by using a rope. Do you just walk around with the rope and it automatically activates?
3. I literally sent out 10 mananets and all of them failed when trying to catch terruble, so I missed my chance at catching it. Can I catch it later, or should I restart? I've heard he's pretty decent as a team filler. And I'm not too far into the game, so it's not a huge deal to re-create.
4. I'm stuck in 4. I got to the third floor of struttle cave, after condua city, and can't find a way out. I saw a bunch of rocks but can't seem to locate a tool to smash them. There's also a chest outside struttle cave to the left that says I need a leaver. I saw a crowbar mentioned, so I assume I'll have to get it later on and backtrack.
5. How often are there new gifts? I got a gemima or whatever... sorry I'm butchering this. It's the electric cat with the metal box on its back, but Jade's walkthrough of part 1 says it's not all that great, and I like zapiston more. Thoughts for electric types?
6. It's really hard to know what manamon is good, especially given that it takes hours to grind out levels to see them evolve and stuff. Who are some of your favorites and why? So far, I have: ribignis at level 24, wolfsir at level 22, gargarum at level 19 (I love him by the way), doving at level 15 that I just caught and trained because I saw on other posts that he was good at later levels, a level 21 frolop in storage because he only gets 1 to every stat and 2 hp every level mostly, and zapiston at level 17.
Any advice would be great for this noob! Thank you all!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamecreator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogamer101 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogamer101 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector