Re: manamon2, anyone wants to gift it to me.

Hello.
I would love to commend anyone who has gifted people with this game on their  wonderful kindness in their heart. I live in australia, so I would not be at the top of the list, not buy far anyways. But I am well underaged, and do not have access to paypal due to some financial/money loss issues.
I would really apreciate it if I could be chucked in anywhere, in the hopes I'd be allowed to play this adventure that so many have spoke highly of.
If there are too many people in line you can opt my name out, I will not be sour.
Thank you
Edit:
The game is around 60/70 odd dollars AU, so buying it myself is out of the question for a while.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hectoralaniz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : YourUso via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : YourUso via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Audiogamer1000 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Krantikari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Krantikari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Krantikari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yousuf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wiam-s via Audiogames-reflector