Re: manamon2, suggestions fred

I think an objective key isn't a bad idea ... this is an RPG, with all that entails. Most RPGs have some way to check quests, and you can still explore to your heart's content without ever checking the quests or objectives if you wish. I do it all the time in AHC. A way to search rooms for hidden items would also be nice. Running around rooms smacking enter gets really tiring.