Re: shadow rine full voice version released

Sorry, but the trial code thing is definitely an issue that has nothing to do with saves. I tried everything I could think of. I restarted with a new save, I completely erased my save data, I even downloaded the full game and updated to 2.01. I still can't enter the codes. So something is definitely up. No idea what though.

Edit: Ah, it appears it has something to do with TextGame patch somehow causing problems. Not sure what's up with that. But if anyone is having trouble, it's not incompatible saves, it's some sort of incompatibility with TextGame Patch.

Spoilers:

As for the endings, there are 4 that I know of. one for each character, and a true ending .