Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

You went the wrong way. Go around the other way. Mamish Outskirts is a big loop, basically. If you find a cave, you're on the right track.

Also, I believe I've found my save file, and emailed it to you, Aaron.

Stat inheritance via breeding, eh? This is actually potentially a bad thing, since if you're breeding from a manamon with bad stats in order to get good ones, it's harder to do.

Admittedly, I may be remembering the MS drive text wrongly, but it sounds like you can use the drive to teleport in or out, and that's not true. You use the supercomputer to teleport in, and the weird teleporter thing to get out. You can only use the catacombs key to get yourself out of the catacombs by the last exit (which could well be the gallery), so it basically means that any time you want to visit Requia, you always have to walk through that one catacomb cave all the way each way. I just feel this could've been handled better.

also,
small
spoilers

I'm still trying to figure out the thing with the weird tree in Thunder Prairie. There's a guy in south Brightenburg who talks about a tree with a strange symbol at eye level. I found said tree, but I don't know what to do with it. Any hints would be appreciated.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AudioGamer200 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ulisesmonge39 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector