Re: Manamon II, how about a $5 gifting train?

Paypal wrote:

You've sent $30.00 USD to jor...@caturria.ca

Here is my contribution. I probably shan't be buying Manamon ii myself until I've finished the first game, but both because I want to support VGstorm and because more game players are always welcome, I hope someone has fun.

Btw, note that the money will be coming from my paypal account under my actual Rl name, that is Luke Hewitt.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector