Re: Return to the world of Manamon in Manamon 2: The Eternal Requiem

I'm editing this post just to emphasize Jade's point that Manamon 2 really should've gone through a much more rigorous grammar check before release. Case in point, I just found Berserk Call, which... "The foe lets out a call which causes the foe to go berserk." So it's a move my Manamon has, but only the foe can perform it, and since he's performing it, I'm assuming I get berserk since I am the foe?
That along with
Smite. "The user strikes the foe." *cough*

Kai

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : destroyer762 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector