Re: a new forum for the blindys

Two major things to say, and then I don't intend on posting on this thread again.

1.  I find it odd Simpter, that you are focusing so much on data protection and server security, when that wasn't even the argument.  It makes me think that you have doubt in your abilities and you wish to reassure your self as much as others.
So I would strongly suggest that anyone who signs up for this thing uses a password unlike any of their others, and maybe even an email address from A temporary email service
This one allows you to reply and doesn't delete emails or your email address after a certain amount of time, so if you need to reset your password or something you can.

2.  If you want specific examples of why we think your moderation will be bad, from this thread alone, here they are.
Post 13: "You don't know how i moderate at all. So stop judging me by age"  (this sounds winy and overly defensive, without actually making a point about why he's wrong)
Post 15: stop complaining about my moderating skills that you don't know overly confrontational)
Post 24: "learn to spell your own name roflfllffllflflflf" (someone who is supposed to be a moderator is shaming them selves by picking on another's language and also spamming like a child?)
Post 24 again: "stop complaining about something you know nothing about" (this makes you sound arrogant and it's obvious that you are taking it personally which is never good for a moderator)
Post 28: "you are loving to do stuff like that, so you deserve it" (this shows that you are biased against someone do to personal problems you have with them)

I talk differently when I'm not moderating as well, but even then I at least try to keep my emotions under control and my mind open, while considering the impact of my words.  It is clear to see that you are not capable of that yet.
There is no excuse good enough, you are simply not mature enough at this time for this type of responsibility, period.  Many adults aren't either, including my self for the most part, which is why I don't often sign up for this duty, I'm as simple as possible in my moderation without injecting my own comments, and I always use an alternate administration only account instead of mixing the two, so that I may still express my opinions somewhere else.
There is no shame in admitting this fact, but moving forward despite it is a bad idea for everyone.