Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Righto. What I'll do then, is post a dropbox link with my save file. Whoever gets to it gets to it. either PM or whatever with the progress you make. Please, please don't screw with level-up herbs or anything else; I don't expect I have to say this, but I'll know if stuff goes missing. lol

Here's the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1dr1pu1zfqccz0o/data.dat?dl=1

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector