Re: MeWe Social Network

Greetings!

To transition people on over to MeWe full time or as a secondary network, there is a ‘free to join” group on MeWe I found called ‘ Social Media Transition And Support.”

Other groups that ya can join (though ya may need to apply to them) include:

1. The ‘Going Linux” group.
2. ‘Chrome Andd Chrome OS”
3. ‘Google Home”
4. ‘Apple And IOS”

Yeah, that least above is a ‘tiny” taste of them all.

Interestingly, MeWe itself does not have many blind people on it! Though yes, that can be a good thing...

To @Nocternus

Since ya mentioned Facebook which I haven’t been on said platform for over 7 months now (thus officially hiding my ‘online presents” so that no one sees me until I post something,) here’s a great article I found from ‘ Tammy Messina“ over at The Real Side , where she happily is Taking The MeWe Plunge.