Re: Alter Aeon: Multiclassing question

Hmm, I don't think you should restart. Maybe try and train your con? Grind some on lower islands. I have a druid (though I can't remember his class order) whom I was able to push through all three islands and raise to 38 on mainland.
If I was to setup a character, it would be something like this:
Druid. Solid minions, recks a lot of things on the islands and doesn't need components for minion summons.
Cleric. Sanctuary, need I say more?
Alternate option, mage. Good spell support, but very low hp.
Warrior. You need HP!
Mage or cleric, depending on what you chose the first time around.
Thief. Sneak and more health, never wrong
Necro. As a druid, this should be your last class when leveling. Opposite with a necro build. There is a contraversy surrounding this, so I'll explain.
Every level you gain a control point. That control point is used to, uh, control your minions. Here's a catch: Those points are shared in between classes. This essentially bars you from having 3 liveoaks (12 control points) and a greater ice elemental (around 30 or so control points). This is good, but it also means that as a druid, the only reason you'd level necro is perhaps for bone armor and shield, and even those will prevent you being at your full potential with all druid gear (remember, no class minion stacking).
I should also point out that it is really difficult to screw yourself over in AA. You can dig yourself a very, very deep whole, but you can never screw yourself over completely.
Finally, I would like to mention that my word is slightly out of date (I got tired of alter's grinding and haven't played the game for about 2 months).