Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Sounds like I have some very, very ninnied stuff coming up. I'm okay with some puzzles here and there but this area seems like it's nothing but that and backtracking and walking around looking for this or that. It starts to grate on my nerves in short order. If I were to replace the sloth, what would you put there? Am I going to need a holy type in what's coming up? Kangachan seems neat and all but a lot of what I'd use it on is weak to one or both of the types on its moves, so that really mutes the damage it does. On the other hand, I'm not really big on the idea of catching holy cow or unicloud or something where they are and grinding it all the way up to match the rest of my team. And, hey look! Another question about the power plant...