Re: Need someone to give me Manamon 2

From my perspective, I think your chances of receiving one in this way are reduced because it appears you created your account specifically for the purpose of asking for a free game. Were it me looking through requests for my gifting train thread, for instance, I would overlook you because of that. I don't think you have to be a top tear poster or have 50000 karma, but you definitely need to be active member. A brand new account means we have no idea who you are.
If you have followers on Youtube, it might pay off to solicit financial support from them. Most Youtubers do this as a way in which they fund their content. If you're just looking to do a one video review as opposed to an entire play through, you might find that the demo provides more than enough content. If you haven't found out already, the demo is extremely generous in allowing access to what easily amounts to a quarter of the game.