Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Just had the same problems here. You need to enter the picture, remember where all the items are positioned, exit the picture again and move the items around so that they exactly assemble the picture.
Kangachan is the transformation of Kangard, which can be found before Mechamo City, and even that one is a transformation of another fighting type, which I didn't catch apparently.
Kangachan really hits like a truck, due to its Boxer ability which boosts the strength of Strike moves + you can give it Boxing gloves to give a 25% boost to strikes once again. Its fairly common to it dealing over 100 damage with a normal damage hit, even though the Strikes are double-typed and it suffers against Sound and Ghost types. You can probably remove the Boxing Gloves and exchange them against a spirit staff to at least handle Ghost types better, but I guess thats up to you. If you already got another Manamon in your team that can handle ghosts, i'd prefer to stick with the extra damage.
It however isn't the fastest Manamon in the world, but gets pretty high HP as well.
I just re-visited the Cave of Fates and noticed a strange pillar appearing there. Moving upwards and soon downwards as well, I now found the fateful underground and would expect one of the Stone Mythicals to appear there, I just didn't get the hang of the puzzle yet to be honest.
Best Regards.
Hijacker

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector