Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Nope, sadly not. I myself am struggling to find the second elder to beat the seventh stadium and make my way to master stadium. I read earlier in the thread that I cannot touch the mythical within the Cave of Fates anyway yet, since I only got one black matter item yet and don't know where the others are, so I thought I would go that way first. But seems as that i'm stuck with that route as well without the second elder.
Is the certain park the one I'd expect it to be? I only know one more park, and thats the one with the Dragon Stadium...
Edit: lol, found her big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector