Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

General spoilers:

Firence, where did you get Guerrerrol? Or did you import it from Manamon 1?

Fun fact: I'm not sure what gender does, but it's apparently not considered when breeding. My Steeleon and Redonkeus are both male, but that didn't stop them from being able to produce a Remullion. lol

There is no such thing as Ghost Leonra. You can breed Ghost Lonar, but it just gives you a level 1 Ghost Lonar.

I caught a Blade Dodderator, but then encountered a Brain Dodderator and apparently that counts separately according to pressing O. I saw the unique Manapedia entry when I caught it, but there doesn't seem to be another way to view it since it doesn't show up as an ID in the list.

I scattered some fliars around where that walled off disk is, with some directions written on them so I have a better chance of finding it again, and left to start working on my Manapedia. Just picking off low-hanging fruit so far, transforming stuff that does so fairly early.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector