Re: Manamon II, how about a $5 gifting train?

Re: selection criteria
There's no perfectly fair way of doing it. I'm just going to come out and openly admit that. Things which I believe subconsciously influenced me:
Yes, post count does play a roll. I'm not going to discriminate in favour of top posters, but I do look for people who are established members of the community to some extent.
Being polite and humble helps. Did you ask politely once and then back off, or do you ask again and again and again in multiple topics?
What is your situation and for how long is it likely to persist? As far as I'm concerned, living in a country with no PayPal or living in a country with extremely limited availability of employment and/or financial support for people with disabilities are equally valid reasons. I just look at all this and it makes me realize how lucky I am to live in a country like Canada, where even if you have multiple profound disabilities like me you still get some quality of life.
If anyone who I selected was eventually able to pay it back, I would of course use that money to gift a game to someone else.
This is not a perfect science. I'm certainly trying to use my best judgement and be open and transparent about how I'm doing things.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amirmohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kristijan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector