Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Yepp the island gym with all the undead, in the southwestern corner ... secret item.
Is Jagsim any good? I'm probably mangling that name.
Also what does black goo do? I'm assuming it let's you capture any mons from the picture world, and if so anything in noteworthy I need to capture down there? Currently on f4 of the catacombs.
Or I could be wrong and you use it to get a life-long erection that'll give all the npc's lines like "wow, nice groin" ... fucking lol. Just correct my probably inaccurate assumptions.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector