Re: Questions about Manamon 1

@chris, good to know, since I'm not sure of the status of ports on my machine and as I said, getting into my router settings would be rather inconvenient.

I definitely second that request to fix Manamon 1's online trading, especially if there is some continuity between one and two.

Well I've now finished the second stadium, which wasn't two bad, even if I lost a couple of Manamon in the leader battle, spirost particularly was pretty cool even though it's the lowest level of my main fighting party at the moment.

One thing I do wonder, is how you know whether a Manamon evolves or not? and if so how often? Or is it necessary to just check the manapedia and see which Manamon have sequential numbers and which don't.