Re: Manamon II, how about a $5 gifting train?

So I need to clarify things a bit here.

@Danang137, to be honest with you, Trajectory and anyone else. Yes, Pay Pal does work in my country, of course. But do to lag of fun just because I am a miner living person, I don't have the money to buy the game. and because of that, I don't want to crack it either. Because I understand how hard it is to code even a little program, it takes you hours or days to find the errors in your code. And yes, I did say in the other thread. If I ever find a job in the future, I will try to give back to the community whatever I could. Just like Trajectory and others trying to help me and you guys right now. I didn't said I have the money to buy the game for myself. Read my post carefully. I know English isn't your first language, and so am I, but at least try to understand my post before you come out and say something.

Thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amirmohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kristijan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector