Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Spoilers
Below
So
I ground up my Hilimer until she had transformed into Molandon and learned Tunnel, so I've gotten the item detector! I don't know whether I'm doing it right, though. I went looking for those three Ultra Encounter Downs in Struttle Cave and couldn't find them with the detector. I think I forgot which room they were in.
Got a couple questions, since until I've got a team in the 40's at least, the desert is a bad idea.
1. Is there a list of locations for Treasure Chest Keys anywhere? I know of at least four chests that are locked and I want the stuff in them!
2. Is there a point in the game where you're allowed to enter all the hospital rooms? I don't know why Aaron would go to the trouble of making fourteen doors that would never open and I wanna search them for goodies if I'm able...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : liam gaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TimothyJohn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TimothyJohn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aiden via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector