Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

I like the idea of extra points per title, and of really high-level players being able to cash in, as it were. The only thing is that normal players would not have had to survive 150 levels as HC players, thus negating part of the qualification for a title.

As to trading, I'd rather see a special store, much like outposts currently offer arrows and grenades while Safe Zones don't. I'd still suggest a slash command system, not reliant on location at all, if you only want to trade with a specific player, or perhaps only those on your friends list.